Alternance Assistant(e) Formation H/F / Apprenticeship Training Assistant
« Changing Clothes. Changing conventional wisdom. Change the world ».
A philosophy and that major retailer Fast Retailing Group conveys through its brands portfolio (Comptoir des Cotonniers, PRINCESSE tam.tam, Uniqlo, Theory, JBrand) and across more than 3000 stores worldwide.
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND MISSIONS :
Integrated to the Human Resources Department, the Training Assistant contributes to the planning and deployment of Training activities for Paris Headquarter and Retail stores in France and Europe, providing strong and multi-tasking support to the Training team. His/her main responsibilities in supporting the Training team :
- Participate in the creation or updates of training materials (classroom and digital learning)
- Support in the organization of training sessions in the respect of schedules and validated Training Plans for each entity : invitations to participants and communication follow-up, classroom or venue bookings, travels, catering, and other logistic activities)
- Organize meetings with internal / external interlocutors, prepare and update progress reports, training and legal reports, follow-up of training sessions and satisfaction surveys
- Support in handling any communication with internal employees (emails, digital platform, phone)
- Participate in training budget follow-up, and other administrative tasks (invoices, prints, training contracts with external vendors, apprenticeship contracts preparation)
- Participate actively in current or new training projects with the team
- Training and legal benchmark
- Support of statistics
- CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- Academic level of BAC+4/5 minimum, from business school or top university with a specialization in HR completed with a first experience or internship, preferably in Training.
- Customer-centricity, rigor, autonomy, prioritization and initiative are key assets for this mission
- Team player, good interpersonal skills and communication
- Mastery of computing skills (Pack Office, Outlook, …)
- Basic knowledge of French training regulations
- Excellent English level is required. A second language is a plus
- Curiosity, interest in digital and new technologies